How to delete a Match account with or without subscription?
If you’ve found your life’s love or don’t want to use Match anymore, find out how to delete your Match account here!
Like most online dating sites, Match is straightforward to sign up for, but sometimes it’s hard to delete your account. Match has long been a leader in online dating and still has millions of users.
To maintain its appearance and leadership status despite the emergence of other players, including the more famous Tinder, Match doesn’t want to lose you.
Your Match subscription doesn’t offer you much, and you want to cancel it! You are in a relationship and no longer looking for a new partner!
You are bothered by notifications and messages! Think about deleting your Match account and unsubscribing. Our guide details the steps to follow to leave the application.
How to delete a Match account?
Connect to a computer if you wish to delete your account (profile and subscription) permanently.
To delete your Match profile from a computer or the Match application, go to the Match website, log in to your personal space and click on the My Account tab. Then click on Delete my profile.
Follow this guide carefully:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your photo and then “My Account” and “Support.”
- Choose “Delete my profile.”
- Fill in the email address linked to your account and your password.
- Confirm the deletion in the next step.
- Match will send you a confirmation to the email address linked to your account.
If you have a current subscription, its renewal will be automatically canceled. Once your subscription has expired, no more charges will be made to your bank account. If you permanently delete your profile, your data will be deleted.
*Delete my Match Mobile account on Apple
If you have subscribed via iTunes, you can delete your account directly on the AppStore in the “Subscription” section.
It is also possible to suspend a profile to use it again later. Suspension is not a deletion and does not mean deletion of the information already saved, your current subscription, or its automatic renewal. Instead, you can save all the information you already have in your ….. account, suspend it and resume it later.
How to delete a Match account without a subscription
Those who wish to completely delete their Match account without a subscription, thus deleting their profile and all associated personal data on the site, will have to proceed a little differently since it is necessary to contact customer service.
The easiest way to proceed is to follow the steps below:
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Select My Account
- Click on Suspend My Profile
- Instead of clicking Continue as you would for temporary closure, click on the link at the bottom of the window that gives you the option to delete your account.
You must then identify yourself, acknowledge and be aware of the rules and consequences of this deletion.
Deleting your account will take effect when you receive a confirmation email (sometimes in spam).
How to delete a Match account on your phone
The only thing to note is that you cannot permanently log out of your Match profile from the mobile application on your phone or tablet. However, it is possible, and you need to switch to a web browser or a computer to do so.
Deleting a Match account on your phone is possible. But you have to log in to your account on your phone’s browser and not on the application. It is better to use Chrome.
If you are thinking of temporarily deactivating or suspending your Match account on your cell phone (iPhone, Android, or tablet), it is possible.
- Log in to your Match account on the mobile application of your smartphone or tablet.
- Click on the Me icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Scroll down the menu and select Settings.
- Scroll down the new menu again, and press “Suspend My Profile.”
- Confirm by clicking on suspend my profile.
How to delete a Match affinity account
You can easily unsubscribe from Match Affinity and delete the Match profile. But remember to cancel your subscription before you unsubscribe from Match Affinity
Follow these steps to unsubscribe from Match Affinity:
- Log in to Match Affinity.
- Go to the Your account section.
- Click on the Unsubscribe link that appears at the bottom of the new page on the Match Affinity site.
- Enter your email address and password, validate and follow the instructions.
Now Match Affinity will ask you why you want to unsubscribe. You do not have to answer. Confirm your unsubscription.
Deleting your Match Affinity account will lose all your profile data, history, and conversations.
How to delete a match account on iPhone ?
You can only unsubscribe from Match mobile on Apple if you are logged in to your computer in the “My Account” section.
Please note that deleting your Match profile does not mean that your Match subscription will not be renewed. You must therefore request the non-renewal of your subscription to leave Meetic mobile permanently.
Delete my Match Mobile account on Apple; here is the procedure to follow:
- Start by opening the App Store application.
- Click on your name; it’s the “View Info” icon.
- Log in if prompted.
- Select the “Subscriptions” menu.
- Tap on the subscription you want to manage, and select “Unsubscribe”. If you do not find this option, then it means that your subscription is already canceled or will not be renewed.
- You must cancel your Match mobile subscription no earlier than 24 hours after payment and no later than 48 hours before the expiration date.
How to contact Meetic by phone?
If you have a problem and need personal assistance, you can find a solution to your problem by searching for the answer in the Meetic Help Center.
If you have trouble contacting Meetic customer service, we invite you to try one of these steps
Deleting a Match account, putting it on hold, or disconnecting from the site is quite simple and proves once again the professionalism of this platform. If you have any doubts or questions, you will find a complete FAQ on the site and you can also quickly contact the support team by email.